Author: Peter Wilkins
Last Updated: May, 2020
Want to catch more fish? We check out the best fish finders on the market in 2019
One of the ways to get an advantage on our finned friends is through the use of a fish finder. To save you some time researching all the best units, we’ve reviewed the top fish and depth finders on the market.
As the saying goes, a bad days fishing is better than a good days working (no idea who said it but it sounds right in my book), so imagine how good it would be if you could catch fish every time you went fishing! Bloody awesome right!!
Anyway, let’s get straight into our fish finder comparison and reviews.
In our opinion, these are the 9 best fish finders for 2020:
- Lowrance HOOK2 Fish Finder/Depth Finder – Best Overall Fish Finder
- Humminbird HELIX 5 SI/GPS Combo – Best Humminbird Fish Finder
- Garmin Striker Plus 4 with Dual-beam – Best Affordable Fish Finder
- Lowrance FishHunter PRO – Best Wireless Fish Finder
- Deeper Pro Wireless Fish Finder – Best portable Fish Finder
- Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 73cv
- Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 43cv
- Raymarine Element 7 HV
- Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp